Thursday, October 18, 2007

A winter wonderland coffee swap....hmmm... i like the sound of that already.

Well I have found an online swap that kind of calls my name: Coffee and Yarn. Join me if you dare.
Part of the deal is posting this questionaire.....

Coffee
1. What are your favorite kinds of coffee? (Brands, Roasts, anything at all you'd like to share!) I don't like anything that will eat a hole in my stomach. I am a "coffee with my milk" kind of gal. I have a friend that makes coffee in an old fashioned percolator and that is good stuff.

2. Do you prefer whole bean or ground coffee?
I suppose ground would be best.

3. This time of year, there are often Holiday Blends available, and many flavored coffees - do you drink flavored coffee? Do you enjoy special blends? I would perhaps enjoy a nice holiday blend. Especially if it involved roasted nuts or cinnamon or chocolate. but not mint. definately not mint.

4. How do you take your coffee? Cream and Sugar? Straight up? Decaf? As I mentioned before, milk is a requirement, but not sugar. and please... no caffeine? why bother? :)

5. Do you prefer drinking from a nice thick mug, or a matched cup and saucer? I don't want anything too delicate. a strong mug, or a thermal cup.

Winter and Holidays - PLEASE be descriptive!
1. What is your favorite part of Winter? Well, living in the south it is more the idea of winter... I would love to be cuddled up with a fuzzy blanket and purring cat, gazing at a fire, sipping coffee, watching movies and crocheting.

2. Do you celebrate a holiday in December, and if so, which holiday? Christmas is my holiday of choice, though not really the religious aspect of it.

3. If you celebrate Christmas, do you put up a tree? Sadly, no. I travel too much to enjoy it properly.

4. Would you enjoy items related to the holiday, or would you prefer a Winter themed package? ummm... I guess a more winter theme would be better for me. But I do love christmas music.

5. Do you collect anything? Are there any holiday or winter-themed items (Snowmen, Angels, Snoflakes, Santas, etc) that you collect? Not really. Sorry!

6. Do you wear scarves? Mittens? Hats?
I love scarves. and hats.

7. What is your favorite holiday or winter treat? oooo. I love fudge. And gingerbread. And cookies of all kinds.

8. Please share a favorite Winter or Holiday memory. Have to get back to you on this one.

Yarn and Crafting
1. Do you Knit or Crochet? For how long? I've been crocheting since I was a little girl. I don't know how to knit but I would love to learn.

2. Do you like wooden, metal, or plastic needles\hooks? Circular or straight? I usually use metal but I'd like to try wooden.

3. What sort of projects do you enjoy making? Lately I have been making a lot of baby blankets. Lots of ripples and granny squares. I like to do stuff that gets done fairly quickly. (short attention span)

4. What are your favorite types of yarn to work with? I like natural fibers.

5. Do you spin or dye? nope.

6. Do you do other crafts such as scrapbooking or needlepoint or anything else? I have dabbled in almost everything. Crocheting is the only thing I seem to return to. I love beautiful papers though.

General
1. When is your birthday? December 27!

2. Do you have any children? (Furry kind count!) Nope... my main man, a ginger cat named Max, died this spring. It was very hard.

3. What are your favorite colors? I tend to gravitate towards greens. But I love them all. :)

4. Do you have any allergies? nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment