Monday, November 02, 2009

I heart Teesha Moore

Have you ever seen the work of artist Teesha Moore?
Her vivid style is instantly recognizable and I was attracted to it immediately when I began exploring the world of mixed-media art. You can see tons of her journal pages here.


A couple of years ago I heard about a rubber-stamping convention in Pasadena, Texas. I happened to have the afternoon free so I made the trek... and imagine my surprise when I ran across a booth with Teesha AND her wildly talented husband, Tracy! I spent a couple of hours talking to the pair and looking at their wares (definitely stand-outs in a sea of traditional rubber-stamping), and fell more in love with their work than ever.

And this week, Teesha has posted a series of "how-to" videos on her blog... Teesha's Circus. What an amazing glimpse at the process of a creative mind. Good lordy, it is fascinating.

Take a few minutes, scroll down thru her blog, and immerse yourself in Teesha's techni-color world.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:29 PM

    pretty cool stuff here thank you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete