Tuesday, January 22, 2008

If we must argue, let's at least look cute


political pin dem batch etsy
Originally uploaded by thefatcatshop

Ok, so here is a little peek at how i have been spending some of my hours since i have been home in georgia. ARE THESE THE CUTEST OR WHAT?? ok, actually i have to admit that the republican elephant is even cuter. seriously democrats... a donkey??
anyhow, I have posted several of these cuties for sale in my etsy show: www.thefatcat.etsy.com. Check em out and tell your friends.
something even cuter to come tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. I think it's funny that you think the elephant's cuter and I think the donkey's cuter. haha! They are all so cute. I might have to think about that. The cards are beautiful as well. Craft on, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:17 PM

    Aaaah! I just threw up from gorgeousness.

    We share the crafting gene, and as soon as I have money I am making these.

    Do you cross-stitch? If so, go to subversivecrossstitch.com

    I'm making the one that says "shut your whore mouth".

    Seriously.

    ReplyDelete