Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 4: Haircut

This blog is officially the most random blog ever. We swing from great literature, songs, to animal rescue, and today... my haircut. I just like to keep it interesting for the readers, ok?

Anyway, if you have known me in the last 10 years, then you know my hair is usually kept in a pixie or some grown-out stage (usually within 8 weeks of a pixie). And maybe you know that in this new year, I have vowed to grow out the hair a bit. Which has been awkward, as growing out hair invariably is.

But on Monday I got a new haircut, and I think I like it. I actually think I like it.
It looks suspiciously like the haircut of my beloved Miranda from Sex and the City. I will now treat you to a barrage of pics I found on the internet, from the recent movie. Imagine my face there.

1 comment: