This is what I did yesterday:
1. Got up early.
2. Went for a walk (stopped by post office)
3. Made a big vat of oatmeal.
4. Cleaned kitchen.
6. Went thru big stack of bills/address change/to-be-filed
7. Lunch (Homemade clam chowder leftovers)
8. Read book for book club (Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance)
9. Studied music for the Houston Chamber Choir Christmas concert.
10. Organized paperbin.
11. Looked at Hansel & Gretel schedule a bit.
12. Afternoon walk/jog.
13. Made dinner. (Hamburgers and hand-cut seasoned fries)
14. Chamber Choir rehearsal.
15. Talk with roomie.
16. Read some more before bed.
Scintillating stuff, right? I might occasionally mix it up with a lunch or coffee date. I am also beginning to sprinkle in a bit more score study for winter/spring projects. It is not a shabby life. Frankly, I have unpacked enough books from my storage unit for a small-ish library and many of them could stand a second read. I think I will be well occupied for the next couple of weeks at least.