shwew! so much happiness over here right now.
- Sleeping in my own bed. (this sounds pervy, but it actually has more to do with extended travel than extensive love life. trust me).
- Sesame Seared Tuna. On the menu for dinner tonight as I resume my position as our home's resident Betty Crocker.
- Making the final car payment!!!!
- Opening a show I have worried about for approximately nine months..... and feeling really really proud of it.
- Finally obtaining health insurance and making my first appointment for a fully covered doctor visit.
- Crossing items off a bear of a to-do list.
- A new web tool: www.mint.com. Amazing and FREE tool that tracks your spending and budget automatically. Just began this today but already feel in love with it!
- Depositing checks.
- Houston's gorgeous winter weather.
- A hot bath in a very clean tub. (thanks Sus!)
- Bonus: a great public library one block from my home that has an incredible inter-library loan system.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Things that make me Happy
Following the example of a host of bloggers I follow regularly including Rahree, Little Miss Bossy and Gala Darling, today I present a list of things that are making me happy: