Monday, February 23, 2009

Things that make me Happy

Following the example of a host of bloggers I follow regularly including Rahree, Little Miss Bossy and Gala Darling, today I present a list of things that are making me happy:
  1. Sleeping in my own bed. (this sounds pervy, but it actually has more to do with extended travel than extensive love life. trust me).
  2. Sesame Seared Tuna. On the menu for dinner tonight as I resume my position as our home's resident Betty Crocker.
  3. Making the final car payment!!!!
  4. Opening a show I have worried about for approximately nine months..... and feeling really really proud of it.
  5. Finally obtaining health insurance and making my first appointment for a fully covered doctor visit.
  6. Crossing items off a bear of a to-do list.
  7. A new web tool: www.mint.com. Amazing and FREE tool that tracks your spending and budget automatically. Just began this today but already feel in love with it!
  8. Depositing checks.
  9. Houston's gorgeous winter weather.
  10. A hot bath in a very clean tub. (thanks Sus!)
  11. Bonus: a great public library one block from my home that has an incredible inter-library loan system.
shwew! so much happiness over here right now.

1 comment:

  1. hey - i LOVED reading your list! your blog makes ME happy!

    I'll be Betty Crocker-ing this evening, too - sending good culinary vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete