Monday, March 30, 2009

Typical week

Again, long time, no blogging.
What I am doing with myself these days:

1. Working! On my first gig at Houston Grand Opera. The cast is great.... they sound great, and they are really going for it, dramatically. AND I love the director. I really admire the way her mind works and it is a pleasure to be assisting her. yay.
2. Finishing my taxes. bleh. Federal and two non-resident states. For the first time in years, I am not getting a refund. suck.
3. Reading: The Elegance of the Hedgehog Delicious. May be best read with a dictionary nearby.
4. Soaking up the gorgeous Houston "winter". High in mid-70's today. This place may be awful in the summer, but January, February, March cannot be beat.
5. Fretting about next season, getting things lined up.
6. Working on edits for "The Mini Magic Flute".... an adaptation of Mozart's opera for the Utah Symphony and Opera, to be performed next spring. YAY!
7. Loving all the great blogs I read. A few recent adds: Of a Certain Age (fashion), Couponing 101 (my newest obsession), OnceWed (supporting my secret desires to become a florist)

No comments:

Post a Comment