Tuesday, December 01, 2009

trickster

I will tell you now that the next several posts will not completely dedicated to the little kitties sharing my home, but I think it is safe to say you can expect to hear about them a bit.

Exhibit A: Lenny. The trickster. The cheeky monkey.

If there is trouble to be found, Lenny is your man.

Funnily enough, I thought Lenny was a bit stand-offish to begin with. Squiggy was the first to purr and visit with me on the couch, while Len was far too busy checking out the room, but last night Len proved himself to be the real lovebug of the pair. Let's just say that for a while he got so worked up with lovey-dovey enthusiasm he literally tried to crawl into my nostrils. And my eye sockets. Eventually he realized he would have to make do with just rub rub rubbing on my face and neck and ears.

a (rare) pensive moment...


Anyway, I am feeling full of gratitude today. I have a full social calendar, got tons of stuff done yesterday, and Houston is pretending it is winter for a few days.

Things that are delighting me today:
1. Hot coffee on a cold day.
2. Rambunctious kittens.
3. Plans with friends.
4. Clear communication.
5. Paying bills.
6. Clean laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment