Sunday, October 14, 2007

First Day of Work

Tomorrow is the first day at work with the directors and singers. (insert nail-biting here). The great part of my job is that I meet new people all the time. The bad part of my job is that I meet new people all the time. :)

So instead of obsessing like a sixth-grader, I will plan my outfit. yay. also a little like a sixth-grader, but hey, I'm still a girl, albeit a much older and plumper girl than I was then.

Here is an outfit I would like to wear on the first day:



I don't exactly have a dress like this... but I do have some boots that are similar. This says to me "comfy, lovely, a little bit granola, but slightly glam....clearly, a future world-famous opera director." Like me. ahahhahah.

Ps. www.polyvore.com is a place where you can waste a lot of time playing dress up.

No comments:

Post a Comment