Friday, October 12, 2007

MaMa Mia!

Well gentle readers... I AM GOING TO EUROPE IN DECEMBER!

As you may have read below, I was working up a trip to London in any case, but when a friend of mine casually mentioned that the Italian language school he attended this summer also teaches during the year, my interest was peaked.

Then a quick stream of events:
1. Discovered this school was having a sale.
2. Got a large per diem check from my current gig.
3. Desperately want some Italian chops before working with an "italian-only" director in the spring.

.... and it is done!!! I just bought my ticket to fly, and sent off my registration fee today.

So... London for 3 days, then on to Florence for 3 weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:40 PM

    Great! So glad it worked out. Can't wait to read/hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete