Wednesday, January 30, 2008

the animals need you!!

hey folks...
This is a serious post. (for once). I am encouraging you, my generous and warm-hearted friends, to make a donation to "A Place to Bark".... an animal rescue shelter run by an artist I have long been a fan of. A Place to Bark is a finalist in a grant competition... the organization with the largest amount of individual donations (not the greatest amount of funds raised) will win $50,000. That is a lot of puppy food, my friends. If you have $10 to spare, click through on that badge to your right (where you can also find more info). It only takes a few moments. The competition ends tomorrow afternoon, and every little bit counts.
I made my donation in honor of Max, the best shelter-kitty this world has ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment