Friday, January 18, 2008

My creative bug

Sometimes I get a wild need to be creative. Since this "need" often hits when I am on the road with a single long day off and no real supplies, etc., the situation can be more frustrating than satisfying. One way I try to vent this urge to create is by reading up on various creative projects and/or looking at the work of other creative people. I read a multitude of blogs by artistic folks and spend a lot of time at Etsy.com, "Your place to buy and sell all things handmade." If you haven't taken the time to look around this incredible online emporium, I urge you to take a few moments and do so now!
Here are some of my "favorites"... as you can see, I am in a valentine state of mind. haha. I have some ideas a-brewin' for my shop as well... expect an update soon!
Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
thefatcat.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment