Thursday, December 18, 2008

The perfect wedding

If one day I manage to settle down and get hitched, I imagine the whole thing will shake down a bit like this:

Which seems just about perfect.

Little story about this clip:
When I was in college I dated a guy who was very very funny and wonderful in so many ways, but not the most emotionally demonstrative guy (except when it was important to be. aww). ANYWAY, one day he was really sick with flu and decided to camp out in his dorm room for the day. I made sure he had some cold medicine, ramen noodles at the ready, and a movie to keep him company before heading off to my theory class. I returned a couple of hours later.... poked my head in the door... and found him sitting in a blanket cocoon with tears streaming down and big goofy grin plastered across his face.

"What's going on?" I asked, puzzled and a little concerned.

"It's just.... so.....BEAUTIFUL!" he blubbered.

And then he forced me to watch the part where the penguins sing "They're getting ma-aa-aa-rieeeeed now," about 12 times.
And then I got him to the infirmary, pronto. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment