Wednesday, December 03, 2008

What brings YOU here?

I occasionally check in to my StatCounter to see how many folks are looking in at this ol' blog.... where they are.... what keywords brought them my way.

Most folks come by way of "tara faircloth blog," "airstream diva" or similiar, which is cool. Here are some others that tickle my fancy:
  • sexoholic anon salt lake city............i am thinking this is not an uncommon search. maybe my blog is not your best destination, but best of luck.
  • airstream embroidery .....maybe i should give it a try!
  • orff eat more tuna..... one post people, one post.
  • nellie tara faircloth........ who you callin' nellie?
  • dealing with divas as a stage manager..... hmmmm
  • david duchovny nude on californication..... i beg you
  • funny people.... alright, i'll take it
and my all time favorite.......... "airstream convince wife buy"

No comments:

Post a Comment