Saturday, January 03, 2009

Tulsa awesomeness

Hi all! I am not gone forever, just a holiday hiatus.

So.... yesterday I made the drive up to Tulsa for my next gig.... nice drive, eight hours, stopped in Dallas for lunch with a friend... and as I was getting closer to my destination, I got a call.

Long story short, this is where I found myself a mere 45 minutes after my arrival in Tulsa:

I kid you not, this show was awesome. Lights, smoke, mirrors, hot dancing. It was like a Vegas dream come true. The stars*.... not so much... but the professional dancers were INCREDIBLE. I would never in 100 years have bought tickets to this shindig, but I am so glad I got to see it. The Tulsa awesomeness scale just tipped a little further.


*for the record: Lance Bass, Marlee Matlin, Toni Braxton, Maurice Green


1 comment:

  1. Tulsa is indeed awesome. What show are you doing there?

    ReplyDelete