Monday, September 28, 2009

The Duke

As you might have guessed from my ominous silence, I have been fully in the throes of putting a new show.... and today is the first day of rehearsals for another biggie. However, I have been wildly remiss on a special announcement: Crossing #1 off my Ultimate To-Do List!!!


Last weekend I was able to attend the foster training session at our Houston SPCA and that very day brought home my first foster: A gorgeous orange and white man-cat named Duke!! I decided to go with an adult cat for my first experience, in the hopes that I would not fall completely in love and break my own heart returning him to the shelter, but how could you not love this fellow:


Pardon the crappy pics... these were taken with my Iphone and not tweaked at all. I promise better ones as soon as I find my camera in the moving boxes.

So... onward and upward! At this rate it really will take my entire life to get to the bottom of the list. For now, though, I am feeling pretty darn pleased with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment