Friday, October 02, 2009

Work it

I read so many wonderful blogs. Most of them are written by people I have not actually met in real life, but after a while your worlds begin to collide (see#2 at this post), and there are several bloggers I strangely think of as "friends". Frankly, I know more about their personal lives than some of the people I see every day. We live in an odd time, don't we? Ah, the wonders of modern technology.

So... the lovely Rahree (who I don't actually know in real life, though we share many common friends... it is just a matter of time!) has inspired me once again. I just signed up at the Eat.Sweat.Blog Challenge at SocialWorkout.com. I know, a workout challenge doesn't sound like me, but it could be fun, right? 20 workouts in October. How hard can that be?

1 comment:

  1. wooHOO!!! I'm so psyched you're doing this! We really MUST meet!

    ReplyDelete