What's delighting me on this gloomy Tuesday:
- My Life as a Dog. What a charming film. Netflix says: "This Oscar-nominated gem offers an honest depiction of the often-confusing nature of childhood. Shipped off to live with his uncle for the summer, 12-year-old Ingmar finds unexpected adventures with the help of the town's warmhearted eccentrics. These experiences give him the strength to accept his life and eventually enjoy childhood." I say: this film forced me to stifle a sob for nearly 2 hours.... happy moments and sad.
- Mom's homemade blackberry jelly.
- Getting some clarity on a worrying situation.
- Good test results from the vet for my baby fosters!
- Considering the menu for a cold evening at home.
- Slowly crossing things off the To Do list.