Tuesday, December 15, 2009

tuesday delights


What's delighting me on this gloomy Tuesday:
  1. My Life as a Dog. What a charming film. Netflix says: "This Oscar-nominated gem offers an honest depiction of the often-confusing nature of childhood. Shipped off to live with his uncle for the summer, 12-year-old Ingmar finds unexpected adventures with the help of the town's warmhearted eccentrics. These experiences give him the strength to accept his life and eventually enjoy childhood." I say: this film forced me to stifle a sob for nearly 2 hours.... happy moments and sad.
  2. Mom's homemade blackberry jelly.
  3. Getting some clarity on a worrying situation.
  4. Good test results from the vet for my baby fosters!
  5. Considering the menu for a cold evening at home.
  6. Slowly crossing things off the To Do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment