I've decided keeping up with the books I've read every month is a grand idea (Hope you agree!).
1. Nolo's Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home You may notice theme in a moment.
2. The Historian A whopper of a book.... really a hefty read, which is often a big bonus in my opinion (If it is a good story, let's keep it going!). Unfortunately, this one got a little sloggy...and I never even finished it (sad trombone). The story was pretty awesome: a young girl discovers a book in her father's library which leads her to uncover his amazing tale and her incredible heritage... she is a descendant of Dracula. Like an Indiana Jones story, only with less adventure and more time in libraries.
3. My Life in France Julia Child led an amazing life. the end.
4. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money-That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! This book may have changed my life. I'll let you know when I am a millionaire in, oh, five years or so.
5. Cash Flow Quadrant See above.
6. Home Buying For Dummies, 4th Edition That's right.
7. About 80 home improvement, landscaping, home repair, and gardening books. I guess you can't call this "reading" as I basically skimmed thru, looking at pics, and then read any pertinent sections.
Keeping a list for March. What have YOU been reading?