Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Adventure

It's been a bit quiet around the ole blog lately..... getting all those things on my previous list done... but now it is 7:30am and I think, I THINK, I have crossed everything off my to do list. And now I sit quietly and wait for my pal Shelley to come and pick me up to take me to the airport, for the grand adventure to Shakespeare country.

At dinner last night (hi matt!) I was telling a new friend how much I enjoyed reading My Life in France... the Julia Child bio.   She was a woman filled with so much joy and laughter, and found humor in the most trying circumstances.  It is my goal to remember Julia on this trip.  :)   There will be lots of opportunities for things to go wrong and I know my attitude will be the deciding factor: will they be tragic or will they be comic blips for dinner conversations years to come?   Today, I choose B. 

I will TRY to blog about my adventures while I am gone, but not sure how successful that will be.  Anyway, happy May to you and we'll see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment