- DELICIOUS DINNER: grilled pork chop; roasted potato, sweet potato, garlic & rosemary; white wine. The meal was delish, and sitting outside, watching the sunset over mountains, reading a new magazine, with a glass of white wine, was just as nice.
- Final scene of the summer, STAGED AT LAST. Still needs perfecting and costuming, but the bulk of the work is out of the way.
- Good workout: hiking, then running on treadmill.
- Realizing I am only 18 days from returning home to Houston.
- Feeling like we are ahead of schedule on both big shows I have going up in the next couple of weeks.
- A new good book (Thieves' Opera) and a new good magazine (Cooking Light)
- Fun texts with my sweet man-friend.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010