Here is what I am up to from now until the end of May:
- Epic packing (of course). How can one single gal accumulate so much STUFF in one rented room???
- Finishing this endless endless show at Lyric. Saying goodbye to my lovely colleagues.
- Returning to my sweet little home. Spring cleaning and time in the garden!
- Production plans galore!
- This week: meeting in Madison to see the town and the company I am working for in the fall.
- Next week: major production meeting for the show I am directing in JANUARY.
- Getting serious about detailed plans for my summer show.... much of the big picture stuff is taken care of, now I just have to figure out how it all happens. hahah
- Spending time on slow and steady learning Nozze di Figaro, due next spring.