Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Livermores

I have been very very busy on my latest show, and thus have not taken too many pics of the latest kitties to bless my household... The Livermores!!

Head of the class, the big talker, Wally Livermore...



Adventurer, intruder: Matilda Livermore....



Sweetheart and beauty queen: Maybelle Livermore....  (black cats are ridiculously hard to photograph!)



And my little boyfriend, the roly-poly Wilbur Livermore....



I'd love to show you a family portrait, but getting this gang together in one place, still enough for a shot, is a bit of a Herculean effort. 

1 comment:

  1. omg... they are gorgeous! I would snatch up little Maybelle in a heartbeat! I am in love with her face!!!!!! Good for you for fostering! I don't think my will is strong enough to give them back. I would be the one who ended up adopting a litter.

    ReplyDelete